CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The trouble with sugar - WSJ Article

KarenMarie Views: 2,802
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 269,610

Re: The trouble with sugar - WSJ Article

Hi,

Note that the Wall Street Journal had an article Friday that Coca Cola company is sponsoring scientific research to study if Sugar is truly the culprit in causing obesity.

The article notes that there was a recent meeting sponsored by Coke's "Beverage Institute for Health and Wellness." Really now? This institute is an arm of an Atlanta company established in March to support nutrition research and education. Watch out for info coming out of this organization.

I love this one. Let's see, I make tons of money on an addictive substance, and I'm going to investigate whether or not I should put myself out of business?

Yeah, right, and this just in....OJ is still looking for the real killer.

BTW, if you've not done so, read "Toxic Sludge is Good for You" Lies, Damn Lies, and the Public Relations Industry.

KarenMarie

p.s. If you want to read the article, go to wsj.com (you'll have to join...two weeks free) and click on "previous issues." The article was Friday, Oct 22.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)