CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

mishegirl Views: 2,691
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 267,040

Edited

n/t ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I just read your e-mail regaurding your various issues. I am shocked at the terrible treatment your doctors have given you. Change doctors now!!! Pancreatitis, as I'm sure you already know, is a life threatening disease. I'm sure you know the statistics. I am also a mother of two little girls, I am 29 years old, and I have pancreatitis. It is idiopathic (meaning they don't know why). I am not a drinker, or a smoker. However, I was kept in the hospital for one week and I didn't even have surgery. I was kept there so the levels in my panacreas would go down. I have had many tests. MRCP, ERCP, CAT SCAN, X-Rays etc... I have monthly blood tests to check the levels. Do you have any of this done on a regular basis? Pepto Bismol was what they told you to drink? I really am shocked and I hope that you take time to find better doctors.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)