CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Quick Concern

hopinso Views: 4,963
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 266,531

Re: Quick Concern

As a Christian, I had the same concerns. I did not do anything with orgonite because I was unsure about it. Then Maya (Invincible) sent me some orgonite she had. I was not expecting it. When I opened the package she sent expecting only some Bach flower essence, I saw the orgonite. My two puppies were climbing around sniffing the package and to keep the two small pieces safe I stuffed them down my shirt. Almost immediately I felt something. I became very weak and shaky, started sweating, and felt like I was going to pass out. I removed the pieces from my shirt and went to lie down. After a while I felt better, and from then on the orgonite has had a positive effect on me. I think that perhaps they were dealing with a lot of negative energy, I have some health problems that often get to me emotionally, plus I had been out driving in an area where there are both cell towers and chemtrails.

Anyway, after that experience I began to research more about orgonite. One thing I believe is that we can "fine tune" it with our intentions. If you pray over it and program it with intentions of love and healing it will respond to your energy. If you program it with intents of evil, harm or power, well, I would not want to be around it. I am not sure if my theory is correct, but I think the person in possession of the orgonite can influence it.

Why not request some free pieces of orgonite from http://freeorgonite.com and experiment yourself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)