CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ALS Cured

Views: 21,368
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 265,251

Re: ALS Cured

Friday, October 28, 2005
Hi, Brad is on the right track. I had a stroke 3 years ago and tried many therapies to help myself. Nothing Orthodox helped. I also tried HBOT and a few other expensive alternative therapies. My doctor in N.Y. before 9/11 was a big fan of Edgar Cayce so I tried their stroke program. This is the FIRST POSITIVE therapy I have hit yet. Please go to the wet cell battery testimonials on ALS, MS, and neurological diseases. David Atkinson, an ALS victim, describes his whole experience coming from the brink of death to a functioning body. It also includes prayer while you are doing the wet cell and massage. This is about the best therapy I have researched yet to reverse a neurological disease. The program is NOT expensive compared to the other stuff I tried. It also seems to improve your whole body and outlook on EVERYTHING (even relatives). I also found a girl, Maybritt Hansen, who reversed MS on Edgar’s program. Read her story!
The diet (organic fruits & veggies, little meat –no fast food) I started it on 3/1/05. After about a month I noticed a big difference. In June, I started the wet cell and massage. He says, “Persistent & Consistent” In other words, hang in there with the program. So I am doing it every night, initially I found a calm feeling, less Depression and more energy especially in the morning. The diarrhea after 5 years –totally stopped! My left arm is finally starting to come alive. It was totally paralyzed. I will report on CUREZONE as I continue on this program. GOD blesses you and I wish you well! Incidentally, I’m 76 years old.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)