CureZone   Log On   Join
Your CureZone

Views: 784
Published: 22 y

Your CureZone

Greetings Agnes,

I think your site is wonderful and very educational. I am a follower of Dr. Richard Shulze, having used and seen the effectiveness of his programs and methods on myself and loved ones.

I have made many homemade herbal tinctures and extracts that beat anything the health foods stores sells, and in a couple of cases, even pharmeceucital medications.

My grandfather had a burning stomach from his ulcers, and was already on four different medications, including some for that condition, and a homemade extract of cat's claw, extracted with organic raw apple cider vinegar stopped the burning immediately. He kept the bottle and finished taking it over a three week period or so. Websites like yours are rare, and I have found almost a handful that mention the great teachings of Dr. Richard Shulze, and yours is the most complete by far. I've seen the kidney bladder flush and dissolve routine work as well on a loved one who had large kidney stones. Thanks so much, and keep up the great work.

Btw - you are a very attractive and beautiful woman, your health shows in your photo, along with your sweet smile! :) In short - you're hot!

Thanks again, and it's so wonderful that you have this information - information that I refer others to over the net, available to those who are in need, and that will see beyond the delusions and outright lies of the pharmeceutical and american medical association mafias'.

Best regards,

Michael V.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)