CureZone   Log On   Join
Curezone_Troll__

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

turiya Views: 37
Published: 65 h

This is a reply to # 2,466,511

Curezone_Troll__

With all due respect, I hear ya, MH 108.

Like I said, legna spewing out her poison - it is good for her to throw it out & empty herself of it, but its not good for those who read such bottom-of-the-barrel crapola. This is the reason why psychologists & psychiatrists have the highest rate of suicide. Their job is to listen to other peoples' garbage without taking the necessary precautions & care to keep themselves protected from unconsciously ingesting the crap. In the same way, for others to read legna's dark crap it is like eating someone else's vomit. Others can also become dis-eased by reading what she's written. Good for the one getting the poison out, but not good for others taking the poison in, by way of reading it.

Obviously, as it is for most trolls, she is living in her self-created nightmare. She is not happy & finds herself living a miserable life. And typically, for those that live in such misery, they want to share it with others, for others to wallow in the mud with her. Misery wants company, as the saying goes. Dis-eased & in self-induced pain. Psychological pain. Her own mind tortures her. And she thinks to blame others for it. The blame game. Others are responsible. But not her.

I am only writing here & now, because I sense that she will eventually come to find what is written here, and read it for herself.

She has freely chosen to live her life in this way - to live her life wallowing in her own self-created sludge. She has self-hypnotized herself into believing that this is how life has been & will always be. Anybody & everybody has the potential possibility to decide to make a change for themselves & come out of it. Its a simple choice to make - either be responsible or not, create positively or create more negativity. It is as simple as that. Choose to move up higher or choose to move down lower. To live life as a victim, or grow up & be more responsible for yourself, to make different choices for yourself.  

When Curezone created The Turiya Files forum, they gave me moderator privileges. Some time ago, legna showed up there spewing her vomit. I decided to give her a 'One-Strike' policy, she was instantly banned. Hence, the end of legna's nonsense for me & The Turiya Files forum. She can still access & benefit from reading anything that I post there, she is just not allowed access to participate & post there, ever. Period. I feel she could fix her own life situation if she really wanted to. Totally up to her. 

If the Webmaster comes to read any of what is written here, I think that giving Barefoot, & others that have forums here, moderating privileges, it would be the simplest way to take care of most all of the problems that arise here - from trolls & advertizers that come here to drop their trash & advertising links that add to the clutter that accumulates over time. It would save yourself a lot work in trying to keep the Curezone website clean, if you did so.

Cheers & All Be Well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)