CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dry fast on the beach

MH 108 8 Views: 51
Published: 11 d

This is a reply to # 2,466,455

Re: dry fast on the beach

answered below

if you dry fast
DRY FAST IS SOMETHING ONLY EXTREME FASTING EXPERTS DO- UNLESS THEY HAVE MASTERED NOT EATING DRINKING EVER-------A VERY FAMOUS MAN ENCASED HIMSELF IN CEMENT IN THE TOWN SQUARE FOR MONTHS AND SIMILAR LIVED IN LABS---TO PROVE THEY RAISE OR LOWER THEIR WEIGHT BY BREATHING AND NEVER EATING/DRINKING----THOSE TYPES-----DRY FAST, ALL THEY NEED COMES FROM THE SUN AND AIR.

on an ocean/sea beach, and you are there 24/7, meaning you are under the sun and moon non-stop, can one get their hydration by dipping themselves into the ocean/sea ?

AIR IS LOADED WITH WATER
AIR IS LOADED WITH ORGANIC MINERALS
BOTH ARE FOOD

THE SKIN DOES NOT ALLOW OCEAN SALT TO ENTER THE SKIN WHEN WADING/SWIMMING
THE SKIN DOES DRINK WATER AND EXPEL WASTE AS REQUIRED.

Would the skin absorb from the sea/ocean what it needs (water + minerals for rehydration since the all day sunbathing will cause TONS of fluid loss) and keep out what it does not need (pollution, excess minerals) while one is submerged ?

I INSTALLED A COPPER grounded wire in my bathtub.
I flow the house water through powerful negative magnets.
My bath I put a handful of ocean magnesium
i ad some ancient earth salts

i read in the bathtub 1 hr daily----my version of an ocean bath, since i live far far away from oceans and their hurricanes.

If yes, how often should one dip himself/herself into the ocean/sea and for how long should each dip be ?
as often as you desire---TRUST YOUR BODY / BRAIN

While laying on the sand during this type of dryfast,

WHO DRY FAST? THAT WOULD BE SO EXTREMELY RARE---IF I WAS THAT HEALTHY I WOULD BURN THE COMPUTER AND CELL PHONE AND WALK AROUND THE WORLD.

should one lay on the wet sand close to the ocean/sea or a little bit farther away from the sea/ocean on the dry sand ?

Would digging a hole and covering oneself with sand help to balance/detox the body ?

BARE SAND OFFERS THE SAME GROUNDING AS A HOLE IN THE SAND-----

NOT SET RULES IN STONE---EVERY HUMAN MAKES THEIR OWN PATH AND DOES WHAT WORKS FOR THEIR CASE..

SELF-EXPERIMENT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)