CureZone   Log On   Join
Morgellons

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
TrishP333 Views: 21
Published: 26 h ago

Morgellons

Oh my so I have struggled with Morgellons/Targeting most of my life, but the TI thing has been going on since my birth due to MK Ultra and other types of programming. Most of you know about the monster that resides in my body, especially head/forehead and neck. It actually threads all thru body and is what I can only describe as a flattened rubber hose. I dont even want to go into the horrors of this, if you are interested in SEEING it move by itself or knowing more of what I have done to treat Morgs, just look at my Monsters Inside Me Part 2 video that is forever pinned at the top of this group.
But I have been through such terrible agony in the past few years as well. Going to prison for 10 months WITHOUT ANY CHARGES, being caged up like an animal, told what to do about every little thing. Having to keep your cool when others were mean. Being targeted and tortured and experimented on. I met someone there that I fell deeply in love with, but she does not feel the same, so I am going with the flow and happy to have an occasional friendship with her.
I was separated from my family for all that time, and my heart re fractured every single day and night, I wept, and started drinking again after having abstained for years. I simply could not deal. It was as if they had died and I wasnt allowed to go to their funeral.
Now I am back with them, and its been an angelic nightmare. I never should have had internal expectations of my son to show love to me, he was hurt by what happened and thats just the way it is. I am working daily to repair this but I keep stumbling.
The Morgellons takes a new level once you get past a certain point. Dead Alive. Walking Dead. I REFUSE to let them win. This is NOT just some crap we are dealing with because of chemtrails in the sky, or food or water or anything like that. This is an insidious plot. There is a war that we were born into and we play a much bigger role than anyone wants us to believe. Try to remember before you were born. Let it soak into your soul and mind, remember His voice, remember Heaven. It will change your entire perspective on the suffering we MUST, absolutely MUST endure down here.
You wont regret finding out who you are and where you came from. It is sad yes. But we CHOSE this, never forget that. There is a reward greater than anything we can imagine. Gardens of roses forever in bloom, lying in the arms of a cloud, whatever your best softest memory is, its so much better than that.
To make a difference here. To realize the kingdom IS within. To realize the NARROW ROAD TO SALVATION is closer than your next breath. Dont let them fool you anymore. THE KINGDOM IS NOT OUT THERE SOMEWHERE. WE have abilities and powers that the Creator gave to us and most peoples are shut down. To reawaken, you must detox body and soul. But for those of us who werent born fully put to sleep, you know what I am talking about. We have to detox too, dont get me wrong. But the SWORD of the spirit is in your mouth. FREQUENCY FREQUENCY FREQUENCY.
Listen up okay? The truth is they work day and night to keep the ROBOTIC GEARS grinding in your mind. To keep you from knowing you are worth MORE than GOLD. Not some technologically PROGRAMMED, shell of a person that they try to REMOTE CONTROL. They never want you to believe that when you're down on your knees, that someone is actually listening. If you are undistracted for even a moment, they'll lose their hold and you would notice that you have NEVER been alone. You have NEVER FOUGHT ALONE. You were made for perfection. Not created defective. WE ARE LOVED MORE THAN WE COULD EVER IMAGINE. OUR CREATOR HAS NEVER ABANDONED US. Even now. Not even now.
I LOVE YOU ALL and am rooting for us all. ❤

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (2)