CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wells Fargo in Destin fl

steven41 Views: 130
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,465,351

Re: Wells Fargo in Destin fl

When I got back to my home in Destin,and we were followed by the hacker spy's .My son drops me off to my home,,no power..so it's Friday,and a long weekend in darkness,the smell of the Refridge,rooted food...But still better than death.And my Truck now under me.And my son gets me a phone,but it's another spy phone..we stoped by cricket,they were so rude,I left..I as my son to go to another provider to get one,but he went back to the same store in FWB fl,and handed back to the hackers...I'm on the phone now.It does allow me to call and text,and yesterday,I said,Walmart phone,,,and went there and dealt with a non-walmart 3party person,and got home ,and you guessed it .A spy phone from Walmart...I'm getting to the Wells Fargo now...I Took my checks there to get them cashed,and I'm the only one in line,and a hacker walked up to the manager,handed him something,they walk outside for a minute,he came back in,and said,my program says I can not cash those money orders,but I can deposited them for you,and you can then get the cash..so I deposited the 1900 dollars and he gave me back 900 cash,,,bullshit here...Then I go to Walmart for a few vitamins,try my debit card to chk on the 1000 I just deposited,,,yep,,It was declined..Went right back to the bank,and they said,,,it will be good tomorrow..That's been a few days...so today,we will see whats in there as i go to Walmart to get a clean phone...And they will have their plan together,as im texting on their phone now...Google Ebay executives verses stiener...It's real...and its happening...Joel sure got silent...were you at Joel,,,will your berries,and oranges Help..or is this happening to you too..Im going to take a hot bath,with a few squirts of iodine,and see how this day goes..it just dawned on me,It's Sunday,,,the bank will be tomorrow..Walmart today...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)