CureZone   Log On   Join
I Clean Up After

legna Views: 112
Published: 11 m

I Clean Up After

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5XjEH5ukp0

after you watched this video, type in the youtube search bar: 'VICE informer' and watch the videos to find out what a gift life is and how good god is

''The Horrors I Saw at Korean Private Schools | Informer, ''Glad this is getting more attention. Very recently midnight ran myself, after typical hagwon treatment to foreigners, as well as seeing a 13 year old commit suicide via jumping from their hagwon on the tenth floor. My partner also had parents trying to sue her over a 4 year old not scoring high enough on a test.''

''My roommate in college was from Korea - she told me she begged her parents to go to private school in the us at the end of her eighth grade. She said she was so overworked, as were her classmates, she hit her breaking point. Class for her started at 7am and ended at 10pm, you go home only to sleep.

The cruelty she experienced from her classmates were considered normal. I couldn’t imagine growing up in an environment like that.''

''As a Korean, I can assure you that 99% of teenagers have or had suicidal thoughts. In fact, someone's suicide is not news anymore in here. When I was in middle school, someone living in apartment near my hagwon dived from rooftop. I saw people gathered and police officers. I searched for that case, I couldn't find any line of that case.''

''Even the owners at the hakwons here in the United States are messed up, from the perspective of an ex-hakwon student. I grew up attending various hakwons in Koreatown Los Angeles. I witnessed multiple incidents of extreme verbal abuse, emotional abuse, and intimidation by owners and instructors. One particular incident that I can remember, I saw the owner/instructor at one of the hakwons I attended, lash out at one of the female students for not paying attention. He yanked her out of the classroom and into his private office, and screamed at the top of his lungs for over an hour, while he threw and slammed things, as she sobbed. He called her awful names... a man in his mid-40s and a young woman who was only 16 years of age. His wife sat outside and did nothing. When her parents came to pick her up, they sided with the owner and didn't protect the daughter. These types of incidents are not uncommon.''

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)