CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: gift of life

legna Views: 206
Published: 10 m

This is a reply to # 2,463,177

Re: gift of life

Breeding like unconscious animals is all egotistical delusion and narcissism because it is their spawn. Forcing a human into existence, aka a death trap is just an act of murder and r@ping someone into existence. It’s the worst and original sin of all sins that allows all other horrors to occur.

Dont forget about Food. The “drug” of choice. They are OBSESSED with food life revolves around it. Breediotards consider themselves heroes and make it their life purpose to feed their spawn and imagine that’s what perfect parenting is. Put kids in front of the idiotbox(teLIEvision)/tab/iphone with a stuffed table 3 times a day(if lucky). Incessant supply of food on the table. Nothing more. They are perfect martyrs- the perfect grownup victims of the ungrateful little beings they brought into this world-they say “out of love” - i say out of Narcissism- agreeing with you fully on everything you wrote above. They love themselves only.

If they had any real love for kids - oh when i hear them “ i love kids” i vomit- how about the millions of orphans who are waiting to be adopted? Oh the hypocrites. They love what? An uncreated being that they need to fk as MiniMe into this mad asylum? And then either “golden child” them as a Badge of Honor for their own perfection, little mini puppets to demonstrate the world how great and accomplished they are, or - if the little spawns are not fully compliant - BlackSheep them- oh the ungrateful little bstards who doesnt understand the sacrifices made for him or her by their Martyr Mommy Narc and Daddy Absent - (most likely).

The older they get the nastier they are- and the Good ones- the good gentle parents who are just unconscious or naive and follow societal norms or make the mistake to idealize romantic love - - for whatever reason, this insane universe gives them EVIL children… who are raised properly and righteously- yet grow up entitle abusive and manifest an evil seed since almost birth. This mad asylum seems purposely designed to frustrate and abuse and self perpetrate such , ad nauseam.

With the blind leading the blind and all good and bad alike with a veil on their brains SHUNNING and ABUSING anyone who steps out of the NORM normally. I emphasise NORMALLY- which for me is refusing to perpetrate evil, to breed, to associate with societal concepts (race nationality religions etc) to swing to the opposite mindturd pendulum of psychological disturbances - distorting reality with new aberrations (id ent ify with “gen … er … “ )… and to LIE. TO FEAR. TO impose my will on another.

Let s not forget the positive categories: Naive young people who idealized romantic love and were not properly educated by aware awake human beings - because if they had awake aware human beings tor parents they wouldnt exist lol So they go ahead innocently ignoring the reality of the world and buying the idealized version of family heaven presented to them with our “daily bread” god said go multiply hahaha and our daily “hollywood romance” movies.

I have lots of empathy for the good souls that bred out ot naivety. Not all of us have the benefit of an intelligent critical mind and the societal pressure is simply too huge. Some of us have been blessed to awaken early or to have such an inquisitive mind that it just didnt make sense. I empathize with all the souls conned in this universal de ce ption. Decease-caption. Deception. Lies. All lies lead to death. Truth leads to life. I started to live when i realized the human life is a lie. From start to end.

I wonder what s wrong with these lobotomized “heroes” who adore the dog eat dog decaying corrupted reality we live in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)