CureZone   Log On   Join
long distance moving in ny

terryfrensom Views: 1,932
Published: 11 m

long distance moving in ny

For weeks I was looking for a long distance move to be able to leave where I lived, I lived in New York and I urgently wanted to move in with my friend, because he lives in Houston, Texas and honestly there is beautiful in my opinion, whenever I have Being able to go I felt so happy, that's why he offered to let me live with him and I decided to go live there, I'm really very happy and grateful to him, but getting back to the topic, I looked all over my neighborhood for a moving service. long distance and I had not found any, until speaking with a friend from the area where I lived on Facebook he recommended this long distance moving company that did movers nyc to houston which was just what I needed, in fact He also told me that they move to several states throughout the United States and that's how it was, I contacted them, I liked their price, I called them, they arrived the next day, they loaded my things with complete care and I was finally able to come live here in Houston, Texas In fact, I'm already with my friend and since I know that this is not information that one comes across frequently on the Internet, I wanted to share it with all of you, I hope it will be of great help to you, you're welcome!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)