CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: weather

Views: 99
Published: 13 m

This is a reply to # 2,462,470

Re: weather

First guy that showed me was a vietnam vet---I ignored it for a few yesars and then read the 1992 whistle blower's report on adding titanium dioxide, which was his idea that backfired and he felt like he was responsible for killing millions of people.

The very first thing I used a computer for, what to try to see if this whistle blower was lying ....to my surprise everything he wrote was provable.

The poisons were in the snack foods, shampoo and soaps--just like he said. The air is filled with aluminum and titanium just like he said..

As a result of chit chatting-----air force colonels actually started taking cameras with them and taking pictures of each other's jets as they sprayed the skies and sent to me from different countries.....1 guy told he sprayed India from 60-63 every day because there were too many people past age 150.

In 49 unit 731 only wanted to kill everyone slowly---that quickly lead to the discover of weather control.

Aluminum was proven in world war 2 and the USA/USSR both put it inn the water and then the air and in n1992 they added titanium dioxide. We knew the lady (for 20 years) that worked in the program her entire adult college life as a professor ---she knew each specific experiment city being sprayed none stop until X amount entered the e/r--she said every hospital word wide understand ariel spraying to exterminate humans.

If it wears a uniform----it is "ORGANIZED and the $$$ flows back to japan/china---china today is said to have 120+ trillion $$$$$$$$; which in english means they own that many slaves world wide.

IF you were born after 1992---Beware...you are suppose to grow old before age 40 as you loose your thyroid--thanks to those that poison the air/water/food. Slave that last more than 40 years---may wake up and question their master.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)