CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: free diagnoses

Views: 93
Published: 14 m

This is a reply to # 2,461,228

Re: free diagnoses

Why do you hate the less fortunate, Jesus said the poor will be with us always, and we all know that the greatest poverty is lack of knowledge. So because somebody was born into the wrong family or to the wrong religion, it seems as though you have damned them already. There's a lot of people that are handicapped and don't have the capabilities to do everything that everybody else does, back in the day the church took care of the widows in the orphans until the preacher started still in the money, so then the government had to take over with our social security systems and such, to do the work that the church stop doing. So my question to you big boy is did the people lift you up and then you forget about them? The greatest form of love charity. Something that a lot of people know nothing about. I had to live on the streets when I was a young boy when my parents got divorced and I had nothing, and thank God for the people that showed me a little bit of Charity back in that day, but there was also many they wanted to kick me down. I've been on my own since I was 15 years old, and nobody never gave me anything and I never asked nobody for nothing. And I have spent my lifetime ever since being a charity for somebody. And in the process I have been greatly rewarded. Freely you receive freely you give. For the last 20 years all of my time has been donated.LAY OFF THE POOR RAMBO?Your not above reproach.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)