CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Returning To The Original Mind

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

turiya Views: 513
Published: 14 m

This is a reply to # 2,460,440

Returning To The Original Mind

Returning To The Original Mind

LAy1T5dFHDqpaZbB8ah5--4--iagu3_15.625x.jBut the Rock cried out, "I can't hide you!"

TATRA DHYANAJAM ANASAYAM.

ONLY THE ORIGINAL MIND ... IS FREE FROM DESIRES.

It's because the original mind is free from the past, free from experiences. When you are free from experiences, how can you desire? Desire cannot exist without the past. Just think: if you don't have any past, how can you desire? What will you desire? To desire anything, experience - an accumulated experience - is needed. If you cannot desire you will be in a vacuum - tremendously beautiful emptiness.

Only the original mind is free from desires, so don't fight with desires. That fight will not lead you anywhere because to fight with desires you will have to create anti-desires. And they are as much desires as other desires. Don't fight with desires; see the fact. The original mind cannot be found through fighting with desires. You may find a better mind, but not the original mind. You may have a sinner's mind, and if you fight with it, you may gain a saint's mind; but the saint is nothing but sinner upside-down.

Sinners and saints are not separate beings; they are two aspects of the same coin. You can turn the coin this way or that. A sinner can become the saint any moment, and the saint can become the sinner any moment. And the sinner is always dreaming of becoming a saint, and the saint is always afraid of falling again back into the mire of sin. They are not separate; they exist together. In fact, if all sinners disappeared from the world, there will be no possibility for saints. They cannot exist without sinners.

Nina Simone - Sinnermanhttps://youtu.be/QH3Fx41Jpl4

I have heard:

A priest was going to his church. On the way, by the side of the road, he saw a man who had been stabbed, almost dying. Blood was flowing. He rushed, but when he went near and saw the man's face, he shrank back. He knew this face well. This man was nobody else but the devil himself. He had a picture in his church of the devil. But the devil said, "Have compassion on me. And you talk about compassion, and you talk about love! And have you forgotten? Many times you have been preaching in your church,'Love your enemy.' I am your enemy; love me."

Even the priest could not deny the validity of the argument. Yes, who is more an enemy than a devil? For the first time he became aware, but still he could not bring himself to help a dying devil.

He said, "You are right, but I know that the devil can quote scriptures. You cannot befool me. It is good that you are dying. It is very good; the world will be better if you die." The devil laughed, a very devilish laugh and he said, "You don't know; if I die, you will be nowhere. You will have to die with me. And now I am not quoting scripture, I am talking business. Without me where will you be, and your church, and your God?" Suddenly, the priest understood. He took the devil on his shoulders and went to the hospital. He had to, because even God cannot exist without the devil.

apocalypse-death-torture-satan-tattoo-ar

Without the sinner, the saint cannot exist. They feed upon each other, they protect each other, they defend each other. They are not two separate things; they are two poles of the same phenomenon.

The original mind is not a mind. It is neither the mind of the sinner nor the mind of the saint. The original mind has no mind in it. It has no definition, no boundary;It is so pure that you cannot even call it pure, because to call anything pure you have to bring the concept of impurity in. Even that will contaminate it. It is so pure, so absolutely pure that there is no point in saying that it is pure.

ONLY THE ORIGINAL MIND WHICH IS BORN OF MEDITATION IS FREE FROM DESIRES.

Now, tatra dhyanajam - 'born out of meditation' is a literal translation, but something is missed in it. Sanskrit is a very poetic language. It is not just a language, it is not just a grammar; it is more a poetry, a very condensed poetry. If it is rightly translated, if the sense is translated and not only the letter, then I will translate 'which is re-born of meditation'; not just born, because the original mind is not born. It is already there, just re-born; it already there, just re-cognized; it is already there, just rediscovered. God is always a rediscovery. Your own being is already there. It cannot be emphasized too much: it is already there; you reclaim it. Nothing new is born, because the original mind is not new, is not old; it is eternal, always and always and always.

Anasayam means: without any motivation, without any support, without any cause, without any ground.

TATRA DHYANAJAM ANASAYAM.

The original mind exists without any motivation. It exists without any cause. It exists without any support: anasayam literally means without any support. It exists without any ground, groundless.

It exists in itself, it has no outward support. It has to be so because the ultimate cannot have any support - because the ultimate means the total - nothing is outside it. You can think that you are sitting on the earth, and then the earth is being supported by some magnetic forces in the planetary system, and the planets are supported by some other magnetic force of some super-sun. But the whole cannot have any support, because from where will the support come?

The total cannot have any grounding to it.

You go to the market; of course, you have a motivation: you go to earn money. You come home; you have certain motivation: to rest. You eat food because you are hungry; there is a cause to it.

You have come to me - there is a motivation; you are in search of something. It may be vague, clear, known, not known, but the motivation is there. But what can be the motivation of the total?

It is unmotivated, it is desireles - because motivation will bring something from the outside. That's why Hindus call it leela, a play. A play comes from the inside: you are just going for a walk - there is no motivation, not even health. A health fanatic never goes for a walk; he cannot go because he cannot enjoy the very walk. He's calculating, "How many miles?" He's calculating, "How many deep breaths?" He's calculating, "How much perspiration?" He's calculating. He is taking the morning walk as work to be done, as an exercise. It is not just a play.

The English word 'illusion' is almost always used as a translation for the Eastern word 'maya'.

Ordinarily, the word 'illusion' means unreal, but that is not its true meaning. It comes from a Latin root, ludere, which means to play.  'Illusion' simply means a play, and that is the real meaning of maya.

Hidden_Hand.png

Maya does not mean illusory; it simply means playful: God is playing with Himself. Of course, He was nobody except Himself, so He is playing a hide-and-seek with Himself. He hides one of His hands and tries to find it with another hand, knowing all the time where it is.

The original mind is unmotivated, with no cause, no agenda, no goal to be achieved.

696c17bf-60f0-437f-9a98-1d41ff21f941-lar

Other minds, which are not original, but imposed upon, are, of course, motivated. And because of motivation, we cultivate them. If you want to become a doctor you will have to cultivate a certain mindset in order for you to become a doctor. If you want to become an engineer, you will have to cultivate another sort of mind. If you want to become a poet, you cannot cultivate the mind of a mathematician. Then you will have to cultivate the mind of a poet.

So whatsoever is your motivation, you create a certain mind for that purpose.

Yoga: The Alpha and the Omega, Vol 10
    Chapter #3
    Chapter title: Returning To The Original Mind

Edited by turiya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (7)