CureZone   Log On   Join
Urine Therapy: Strange side effects

agrajag Views: 370
Published: 15 m

Urine Therapy: Strange side effects

I've been drinking my urine almost every day for years now and it seems to have helped my gut health immensely. However, I have noticed some weird side effects and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the same. When I drink my morning urine after a couple days my heart will occasionally "jump", "flip" or "drop". I feel so much better when I drink my morning urine over any other time of the day, but I don't do it much because of this symptom and drink my second urine instead. If I don't drink my morning urine and drink the second, I don't pee much at all throughout the day after I eat. I believe I hydrate enough and my urine is light yellow, but the only thing that seems to get me to go is urine, so unless I keep drinking it throughout the day I don't go much. That is until I go to bed. I often wake up in the middle of the night and pee a lot! I don't think there is anything wrong with me, I generally feel fine. I wonder if my bladder is absorbing it throughout the day, since it is a lot cleaner than it used to be. Has anyone else experienced this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)