CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hulda

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 122
Published: 17 m

This is a reply to # 2,457,536

Re: Hulda

Never said Hulda Clark was great---she was a vitamin, acid, frequency freak...the pastor that transported her victims from all over earth accross the mexican border---told me many of those people did not leave alive...BUT, that said, most were near dead when they came.....he said the people had no clue they would be in her next books....etc....

YET, what i always say is that CLARK lived the way she wrote---she believed in what she wrote and practiced it.... she self-published and was a self promoting genius......and her books educated people about dental disaster and the endless poisons in their homes and foods...as well as parasites.

WITH out CLARK, I would have been killed by my dentist----that is a fact. He killed my brother, but luckily I found Dr. Johnson and had it all undone......before Clark's book, I had no clue the dentist were killing people by the millions....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)