CureZone   Log On   Join
death cult

legna Views: 287
Published: 18 m

death cult

I've had a few cousins laugh at me for not having kids. One of those cousins just found out his newborn son is severely autistic (aka vaccine damaged) and will require 24/7 care. That same cousin came to me and said that he now understands what I meant by this. They all think it's fun and games until it happens to them. One of my other cousins lost his 18 year old son to a motorcycle accident. They think their lives are perfect until disaster comes knocking at their doors. No thanks I'm not putting another sentient being thru this mess.

Just goes to show the immaturity that comes with being a compulsive gambler, in particular a compulsive gambler who accepts a set of risks that are going to be directly dealt to a whole newly created being and not actually that person themselves.

Egotistical and dishonest. Most humans are like that, which explains why relatively few are persuaded by the very rational philosophy of preventionism.
Not rejoicing in some else's misfortune but it does not hit home until it happens to you. Similar story, I have cousins so self absorbed, 1 of them tried for a 2nd kid and suffered a miscarriage. I just never could understand why would you want to subject an innocent soul to this russian roulette.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)