CureZone   Log On   Join
All problems start with

legna Views: 289
Published: 18 m

All problems start with

All problems start with Breeders.

All these death cult perpetuating NPC-normie-breediot-exploiters say life isn't fair, you only live once, it's a cold world out there, they complain/bitch/moan 24/7/365 about everything YET still go ahead with cold blood and rape innocent boys and girls into this dimension of HELL, to be exploited the same way as they STILL ARE exploited and suffer and DIE and to most likely continue/perpetuate the exploitation/suffering cycle. It is sooo intellectual, moral, ethical, rational, logical, responsible aaaaaaand unselfish. ;-)

I think it's funny that NPC-breediots are aware and EXPERIENCE daily of the f**k-ups of this dimension, yet are content with keeping their little accidents and I say accidents because let's be real here, most pregnancies are not planned at all and the ‘planned’ ones are planned by women to trap the man and or divorce rape the man and or get government welfare/benefits. It is really that simple and DIABOLICAL. I'll never understand why anyone would choose to bring kids in a world where people die every moment.

I’m terrified of my loved ones dying one day, I cannot even imagine putting my own beautiful precious unborn child through this ‘heavenly’ life full of ‘gifts’ and ‘wonders’.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)