Bird Flue

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 465
Published: 19 m

Bird Flue

Very few understand truly what bird flue is---but those that do know---have heard the subject mentioned on TV NEWS many times when various attacks have been made and the entire world---EVER COUNTRY on earth watches and "test" every day for Bird Flue..

the few in the know---explain how to get far from the cities and how to make use of common animal anti-biotics---naturally in the past 30 years--the commercial sources have "dried" up the farmers accessibility to animal antibiotic for that very same reason---those in control, DO NOT want the slaves to have that access after it was written about in 1995..

Based on what the germ warfare experts wrote in 1995, I have zero doubt----well, maybe 1% doubt that True Steam Distilled Wild Oregano Oil used properly would easily be the number 1 choice on earth for such defensed and strong treatment...

HIGH dosage animal antibiotics are probably not going to kill anyone--they book goes into great detail that all these antibiotics are weight related, in that each drug is given based on weight alone.....but that said--every antibiotic has to have some toxicity associated with it and liver damaging to some degree---while wild oregano oil can be used for new borns, all animals and after 25 years of self-experience I can't imagine the plant has any toxicity.........the old people 2-3 years ago that had their bug and felt they were going to die for sure-----some said 6 drops in an empty capsule x amount of times per day and in 3 days---what bug.... the thing about wild oregano oil you can breathe the air as you sleep---you can dilute into drinks, capsules, etc.

RULE 1---take a drop of wild oregano oil every day of your entire lifetime and sleep with it in your air every night of your entire lifetime from birth till death.....

"THEN" if ever needed for a disaster-----you will have zero fear and my kids grew up on it and I have seen them consume a FULL dropper diluted into 16 ounces of fluid in just minutes----------------with zero ill effects....it takes MANY YEARS of usage to do such a thing-------IT IS JUST LIKE ESSENTIAL OIL of CAYENNE----BURNS the people that have zero usage of cayenne/oregano....but ALL HUMANS that have contact with cayenne/oregano over daily use for years---eventually 1 day can enjoy the flavor with no or little burn.

MY SUGGESTION is 20 years of use daily to be fully aware of the true amazing BURNING BUSH aka wild oegano plants made into an essential oil using steam.

THE EARTH for 120 years has been under ________ attack------so many reasons why humans should be dead or never live past age 40...........YOU ARE ALONE if you want to live well past age 40.

Just saying

When it all hits the fan in all those cities---you want to be living at least 50 miles away.

SLOW is how xxxx/xxxx does it----their wars last 100 years----slow toxic extermination as the children "adapt" to their toxic world of drugs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)