Liver Flush: Nothing Happened?

jempuddleduck Views: 283
Published: 23 m

Liver Flush: Nothing Happened?

Hello there!

I have completed two modified liver flushes, and nothing abnormal "came out."

How common is this?

And is it worth trying again "properly?"

MY REGULAR DIET and DETOX REGIME: I am in my early thirties, and have eaten a relatively "healthy" diet (emphasis on whole grains and legumes) for most of my life. I take psyllium, activated charcoal, and diatomaceous earth every day in the morning and evening.

REASON FOR FLUSHING: I have CFS/ME and POTS, so I'm trying almost anything people say can help improve energy levels.

HOW I MODIFIED THE FLUSHES:

Flush #1
(July 2022)

I substituted 1 teaspoon of magnesium citrate (Now brand) mixed with 8 oz water for one serving of the Epsom Salt preparation, because that's all that was readily available in my country, and I'd read that some folks found they didn't need to take as much (or even any) salts in order to flush.

I used the regular amount of olive oil (1/2 cup).

Flush #2
(October 2022)

I doubled both the magnesium citrate and the olive oil.

RESULTS OF "Flush #1:" Was constipated for a couple of days (this is unusual for me, and surprised me, and after it stopped, there was nothing unusual in the stool), then had loads of energy for a couple of weeks.

RESULTS OF "Flush #2:" Digestion was perfectly normal, and stool was perfectly normal, too.

I am a bit hesitant to order and take the Epsom Salts , especially at such high doses, because I worry it may affect my POTS negatively... But I'm also curious to see if I can get anything to "happen."

Maybe I don't have the stones?

Thanks for any feedback or personal stories!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)