CureZone   Log On   Join
Food on skin is working to get em out.

Joey321 Views: 125
Published: 25 m

Food on skin is working to get em out.

Hello, Hope all are well... First moment here, so forgive my ignorance. Just like to write that I have parasites, and mold poisoning. Been reading and trying to get better since January 2021. Like most, my story is similar to everyone else's. Doctors are idiots, family, friends are useless. Yada yada yada. But I have some good news to share.

I am getting them out... By the thousands, maybe tens of thousands at a time. It struck me after everything I try, and everyone tries that I was trying to kill them. Well of course they not into that...(duh)...so they get defensive yea? So why not give them what they want? Crave, etc. ....So food...sweets...They come a runnin...literaly out of my skin all those layers and layers of them wrapped around joinst fingers toes just unwind unwrap and fall off. I can't believe how simple it is. Wonder if anyone tried this? I understand its not ultimately solving my issues, but hey, after over a year and a half of nothing , and I mean no results...its truly WONDERFUL!!! I GUESS HOPE IS BACK.
IDEAS, COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.
TAKE CARE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)