CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded More... Dr. Berne's Cataract protocol

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Cleanse the Liver
with a natural herbal detox

turiya Views: 595
Published: 26 m

This is a reply to # 2,449,632

More... Dr. Berne's Cataract protocol

I don't have a Facebook account either, but this is what I can find:

November 21, 2021 ·
Conditions like glaucoma and macular degeneration may be affected by high homocysteine levels. For glaucoma, the key is protecting optic nerve health.

Dr. Sam’s Optic Nerve Health Protocol:
Here is a link on how to improve optic nerve health and reduce the glaucoma pattern.... See more

Conditions like glaucoma and macular degeneration may be affected by high homocysteine levels. For glaucoma, the key is protecting optic nerve health.

Dr. Sam’s Optic Nerve Health Protocol:
Here is a link on how to improve optic nerve health and reduce the glaucoma pattern.... See more

Cilantro is one my recommendations for eye health and wellness. Beta-carotene and lutein, which are found in cilantro are both carotenoids and well known for their antioxidant characteristics that protect many of the eye structures like the macula, retina, lens, and cornea. If you have been diagnosed by your doctor with cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, or you are experiencing eye strain from constant screen time, add Cilantro to your smoothies or salads! Remember! You can heal your vision at any age!

#holistichealth #functionalmedicine #detox #plantbased #eyeclarity #digitalhealth

Most of the components of the eye absorb nutrients through the vascular tissue of the choroid and micro capillaries. Metabolic waste accumulation in the eyes results from a lack of the right nutrients entering those capillaries. Being proactive is an effective strategy for improving your eye health and wellness. #drsamberne #eyehealthmatters #neuroplasticity

Reflection and contemplation are an important part of my process. #meditation #relaxation #surrender #forestbathing — at Aspen Vista Trail.

Check with your doctor before going on any medications. #glaucoma #maculardegeneration #holistichealth #holisticnutrition

Conditions like cataracts, floaters, or macular degeneration can occur because of metabolic waste build up. #cataractsurgery #myopia #holistichealth #eyeexams

Two neuromodulators: Acetylcholine and Epinephrine play a role in our Neuroplasticity potential. Join me this Saturday 9am MST for my class on Neuroplasticity and Vision. Link to register is in my Instagram bio. #brain #neurons #neuroplasticity #holistichealth

We will be discussing conditions like Wet AMD. Here is an excerpt from my blog: 9 Natural Solutions for Wet Macular Degeneration

People diagnosed with Wet Macular Degeneration (WMD), including women in the 50-70+ age range, know that life ahead should be enjoyed to the fullest. The visual sharpness and detail that can erode, along with color clarity due to WMD, really challenge the ability to li... See more

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (15)