CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Monkeypox via COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines: SOROS MINION CATCHES MONKEYPOX

turiya Views: 144
Published: 25 m

Monkeypox via COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines: SOROS MINION CATCHES MONKEYPOX

Soros Minion Catches Monkeypox

Portfolio Armor's Photo
by Portfolio Armor
Tuesday, Jul 26, 2022 - 8:33

An AI's response to the prompt, "Anthony Fauci Vaporwave Monkeypox".

A Pox On Soros's House

In our last post (Who Is Spreading Monkeypox), we mentioned Steve Sailer's essay on the parallels between the current Monkeypox epidemic and the AIDS epidemic of the '80s: 

In an important essay this week, journalist Steve Sailer wrote about the new Monkeypox epidemic, and pointed out the parallels between it and the AIDS epidemic. In both cases, the super spreaders have been promiscuous gays, and in both cases, the media and government have been hesitant to ask gays alter their behavior--ostensibly, out of concern for stigmatizing them, but in reality, out of fear of their power. 

Sailer had a brief follow-up post on that over the weekend. I've posted it in full below. Following that, a brief note on profiting from the pox. 

Authored by Steve Sailer at Unz.com

Soros Minion Comes Down With Monkey Pox Celebrating Pride Month; You Are To Blame

Sebastian Köhn (He/Him), George Soros Open Society Foundations Division Director in sexual health, recounts in The Guardian:

I got monkeypox and it’s been a total nightmare...

When New York Pride festivities kicked off I was aware that monkeypox was an emerging issue – especially for gay men – but … I had sex with several guys over the weekend.

Then a week later, on 1 July, I started feeling very fatigued. I had a high fever with chills and muscle aches, and my lymph nodes were so swollen they were protruding two inches out of my throat. …

I’m a 39-year-old man from Sweden, living in Brooklyn and working in philanthropy. For the past decade, my work has primarily focused on sexual and reproductive health and rights, so I followed the outbreak from the very beginning.

And then a whole bunch of Sorrows of Job happened to this 39 year old Swedish immigrant named Kohn living in Brooklyn and working for George Soros in sexual health, which must totally be the fault of the NYC health bureaucrats as opposed to him showing his New York Pride pride by having sex with several guys over the weekend.

Look, it’s not called Shame Month is it? So therefore everything he feels like doing should inculcate a sense of Pride in him and therefore it’s your fault if his self-indulgence results in anorectal lesions.

Profiting From The Pox

Since our leaders are repeating their AIDS tack of not trying to rein in the irresponsible individuals spreading this disease...

Twitter post:

This is insane.
1. It is clear that it is most rapidly spreading by sexual contact.
2. Making that message clear to the public is necessary to stop the spread.
3. Dishonesty about this is resulting in more illness, not less.
4. And the truth is not biased or prejudiced.

Andy Slavitt 
@ASlavitt
· Jul 24
1: The myth that sexual activity is the cause of monkeypox & that reducing it is a valid strategy for managing a disease does not, on its face, make any sense. If this isn’t clear, imagine this being said about you.
Show this thread

And they're eschewing the sort of lifestyle changes that might limit the spread of this disease...

We're left with America's preferred response: pharmaceuticals. On that score, we shared a Monkeypox play with you in a post a couple of weeks ago.

More at the Link: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-07-26/soros-minion-catches-monkeypox

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (12)