CureZone   Log On   Join
You don't have to go under the knife.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
FocusOnHealth Views: 1,012
Published: 32 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,443,517

You don't have to go under the knife.

> I’m a 33yr old female. I have what was listed on the ultrasound report as a “3.3cm almost completely solid” thyroid nodule. The biopsy was negative for cancer but “suspicious” according to them. Therefore, they said we should remove that half of my thyroid. I don’t want to do that and I’m petrified of ending up worthy that as a last resort. My blood labs came back low on Iodine and I am certain that’s due to being a vegan since childhood.

Daisytopia, I've been studying the thyroid gland since 1990. If it was my thyroid, I would never allow anyone to remove any part of my thyroid. Further, in the last 31 years I have read many patient reports, and in those patient reports, in retrospect, there was no one who thought their thyroid surgery was necessary in the first place. In retrospect, each of those patients regretted their decision to go under the knife. Their usual problem was a highly aggressive or drama queen doctor who was using scare tactics. Because it was fear that made them agree to go under the knife.

> I began taking 12.5mg Iodoral and companion supplements about two months ago and also eat extremely clean. No change at all thus far.

That was a good decision; Iodine is a necessity, and your 12.5 mg daily dose looks reasonable.

> I know the protocol calls for 50mg at the least but anytime I’ve bumped it up higher than 24mg I’ve broken out to an extreme all over my face and chest in acne. Deep cysts and also countless whiteheads covering nearly every square inch of my face. When I say bad I mean explosive to the point where scarring occurred and people commented. I know this may seem trivial but it took a big toll on my mental health.

Listen to your body! What is it trying to tell you? Naturally, you could take more and more Iodine, but do you really want to?

> My question is — has anyone had luck with shrinking a thyroid nodule on Iodoral at doses from 12-24mg? Will it work but at a slower rate possibly? Are there any specific food/diet guidelines that could help?

There are many other people who take Iodine for shrinking their thyroid nodules. However so far I have not come across anyone who reported that any actual thyroid nodule shrinkage has occurred after taking Iodine for many months.

However, I have came across one, and only one patient who said that after taking *holy basil* for one month his or her thyroid nodule did shrink.

May I suggest you make a major effort and discover what it is that really works.

> a vegan since childhood.

Further may I suggest you research your own background and find out your own particular reason for your thyroid nodule. Have you ever considered veganism as a possible cause? Further, have you inherited something that you should know about? How about any nodule-related experience of your mother, grandmother, aunts and other family members?

> I am terrified of having to have the surgery and remove what could be healed otherwise but I’m also terrified to the core that while I try alternatives, they may not work and the nodule will grow/worsen.

In medicine a *nodule* is a small, abnormal but usually benign mass of tissue, on the thyroid gland, in the lung, or under the skin. Now, based on this definition, and also on what you have said so far, if it was my thyroid, I would never ever say yes to any surgery or medical intervention.

The usual problem is the doctor who uses scare tactics against you, and they won't take 'no' for an answer. There are thousands of very rich doctors who have made a lot of money doing nothing but elective surgeries, including elective thyroid surgeries. That's what your doctor wants to do; he or she wants to make a lot of money at your expense.

It helps a lot if the patient is so gullible that they always do whatever the doctor wants them to do. Doctors rely on gullibility, raw emotions, and the low IQ of patients as a means to prosper financially. Over 60% of all bankruptcies are due to medical expenses, but doctors don't care. Because the average patient has the IQ of a toaster, this is a very convenient racket for them.

> It’s slighty visible upon looking at my neck.

You're going to have a *highly visible* scar at your neck, if you buy the idea of surgery that your highly aggressive or drama queen doctor is trying to sell you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (2)