CureZone   Log On   Join
Why Kidney Pain?

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Cleanse the Colon
Organic colon cleanse kit. Complete!

Views: 309
Published: 3 y

Why Kidney Pain?

I'm careful... I'm healthy... I 've never had any problems with my kidneys... and my Google searches say you can't harm yourself, if you take food-grade diatomaceous earth (FGDE).

However, in the last 5-10 days I've developed a dull PAIN in or about my left kidney.

Further, yesterday I couldn't even walk, because of painful muscle cramps in my right leg.

Today, thank God, I'm able to walk again. However I still have the same dull PAIN in my left kidney.

My question is, why do I have this kidney pain?

Probably because I took 2 x 1 heaping tablespoons of FGDE for 25 days.

And probably because at the same time I also overate high-potassium fruits such as bananas.

However, my Google searches say
A) the DE won't cause any harm, and
B) the painful muscle cramps are caused by low potassium blood levels.

However, high potassium blood levels can also cause muscle cramps. View ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3471402/

The issue is probably hyperkalemia after I overate bananas. View ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3471402

Here is a different explanation: If you have a very low kidney function -- and I don't -- harmful potassium-levels can build up in your bloodstream, because your kidney can't get rid of potassium. View bbc.com/news/magazine-34225517

Here is another, different, explanation: "The pain might be the Herxheimer effect which is the toxins released due to the killing of the parasites. View curezone.com

Based on all of this, I'm making some changes.
1) Five days ago I cut my FGDE to 1 (one) heaping tbsp per day.
2) Two days ago I completely stopped the intake of FGDE.
3) Yesterday I drank a lot of water to get rid of potassium.
4) Yesterday I allso started taking "Now Kidney Cleanse" and "Solaray Total Cleanse, Kidneys".
5) Today I stopped eating high-potassium foods.

However I'm still having the same dull pain in my left kidney.

My question is, why do I STILL HAVE this kidney pain?

What else can I do?

AND, am I on the right track?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (2)