CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine detox whilst suffering multiple chemical sensitivity and celiacs

Maloney73 Views: 331
Published: 3 y

Iodine detox whilst suffering multiple chemical sensitivity and celiacs

Hi everyone and hope I can get some help and advice.

I am suffering with a bad case of multiple chemical sensitivity after being diagnosed with celiacs, I was left by my Dr for nearly 7 months whilst my body was in a toxic state.

I have started using Iodine as part of a protocol, using basic vitamins and a mineral mix to work along side it, exercise as it pushes toxins out of tissue, fat and other areas it hides. Everything was going well until the exercise. I had a little tingling before in my feet and hands but now its gotten so intense, and over much larger areas of the body. I had to stop taking the mineral mix as it was causing a celiacs reaction, after reading posts here thats not good as you need minerals as part of the detox. I'm also pulsing the iodine, take one day then miss for two days, effectively two days between every dose and only one drop of Lugols iodine, thats only about 8mg. I"m also taking vitamin c/a sorbic acid at 5000mg most days, L glutathione, Coq 10. To aid my fatigue and boost detoxing/anti oxidant ability. Before the exercise regime I was taking two drops of Lugols Iodine daily and had tingling but not to this extent, perhaps it was building up in my body.

Today on taking my iodine, I did forget to shake the bottle also ! don't know if it settles and becomes more potent. I had the most intense tingling over most of my body. Really intense in my legs, feet and hands/arms. Pretty much looking for advice as no idea what to think, I would say detox symptoms and most likely made worse by me not supporting a correct vitamin and mineral protocol alongside the iodine, I have looked at protocols but its just so daunting to know where to start and what to do. Also salt flushed for 5 days last week and did one dose again today as symptoms so bad.

I see you have a wealth of knowledge on here and would greatly appreciate some help, just wish to make some positive steps forward and regain my health.

Im also in the UK and my Dr is not very helpful. I know we should detox with the aid of our health care professional !

Many thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)