CureZone   Log On   Join
Green Chiretta - A cure for Coronavirus - 99% success

jules-of-paradise Views: 278
Published: 3 y

Green Chiretta - A cure for Coronavirus - 99% success

Green Chiretta - 99% success in treating early COVID symptoms.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-how-thailand-is-using-a-cheap-and-effective-traditional-herbal-medicine-to-treat-coronavirus-12428157

I was also reading the other day that they can’t find where this coronavirus descended from in nature, it should be about 99% closely linked to another type (the mother of it so to speak) but the closest they’ve found is 96% which means it’s probably not descended naturally from outdoors and highly probable it descended from controlled conditions such as a lab. Guinea pigs springs to mind…it was just allowed out of a certain country when they already knew about it for a very long time… it’s ruined everyone’s lives…millions dead and the world will take a long time to recover, it’s only a matter of time before it happens again due to globalisation, sometime in my lifetime again, they need to take care of their poor people, they’re very rich, a new super power but they have a lot of poor people, they don’t apologise claiming they’re victims also, they still like chucking their weight around, thinking the moment of truth about Taiwan is getting closer, they’re one of the richest nations on Earth but not a place I would want to live… they’re a threat to all of us… if I wrote this and lived in China I would probably be arrested and locked up anytime soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)