CureZone   Log On   Join
Strongyloides and /or Acaris remaining -need guidance

WisdomHealer Views: 1,141
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,370,397

Strongyloides and /or Acaris remaining -need guidance

Sharkman I know this post is from 4 yrs. ago but I’m very well of your guidance and advice here. Actually I’m always so grateful as your one of the few that have truly helped my 4 yr long daily battle of addressing parasites. (I’ve struggled with debilitating illness for 13 yrs / resulting in 15 unexplainable but major surgeries to pelvic floor and colon while entering the prime of my life ). I noticed you mentioned you had a contact of a Parasiitologist or sim in Central Florida. I’m in Atlanta GA but am from Central Florida so I still have plenty of family there

Is there any way to get this information from you?
I am so desperate at this point.

PS. I did just have a root canal cleared but a Bioidentical oral surgeon. After a cone beam we found a massive infection below. I believe this is the root of everything and also the root as you why I could never make significant progress. However I’m certain if I can get beyond this last stage in my recovery, my WHOLE world will change.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)