CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hair Fall Treatment Chennai

steven41 Views: 704
Published: 3 y

This is a reply to # 2,442,125

Re: Hair Fall Treatment Chennai

The one thing about growing hair back is you have to know why. I've been working on growing hair back for the past 15 years, since this pandemic has hit I have focused all my energy on growing hair now. I am having excellent success, and I have been on this journey for the last 12 months. One thing I can tell you is I have way more hair today then I had in 2004. And let me say this I have been documenting everything and having pictures taken during this whole process. I see so many people and so many gimmicks out here people talking about how to get hair to grow, and after I see their technique I know that there's no way it's going to work and it's just a scam. Trust me you have to go lay down a lot of avenues to get hair to grow back because no one's ever done it before truly, I plan on being the first man that has ever fully grown all his hair back from being totally bald, and what a lot of people do not realize is there are a lot of Industries out here that do not want hair to grow back, so there's going to be a lot of people that's not going to be happy with me. But I believe the greatest majority of people will love my work. I believe in the future there will need to be a few chairs and every beauty salon across America that will cater treat the ones that want to grow their hair back or stop losing their hair. None of the products out there today do much of anything and even worse if you don't get addicted to the products and stop using it what little b**** you will get goes away. I will not bring this out until my head is 80%. I also believe I will be able to help at least 70% of the people that have lost their hair. And the range that I'm seeing now I am looking at a range from 8 months to 16 months depending on the severity of the hair loss. So as you can see I'm still in the baby steps in the baby stages of putting this thing together. From attorneys to patents to security and safety oh, I found myself finding all these things have to be considered. As a man I look relatively nice according to people with my bald head, but I think two most men the thing that we hate the most is that stupid band of hair growing around the bottom. I have pretty much got my front hairline starting to fill in, it has truly been a metamorphosis, the good news is there will be a day soon when people can really grow their hair back. And hopefully the best of all is prevented from being lost to begin with. By the way I started losing my hair when I was 19 years old, and I cannot discuss this with anyone so the only thing I can give you at this moment is, if you are balding you have a great chance now being able to grow your hair back,and btw, I have typed this and deleted it quite a few times not knowing if it was proper timing. Fortunately for me I was the most severe balding, so yes this is the only head I have grown hair on. And totally on purpose, for obvious reasons.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)