CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Inexpensive home made, plastic, flexible partial lower denture, made in a few minutes, very low cost

machaon.fl Views: 641
Published: 3 y

This is a reply to # 2,439,710

Re: Inexpensive home made, plastic, flexible partial lower denture, made in a few minutes, very low cost

It's now been three months since I started making my own dentures. I LOVE them! They fit very well and feel good in my mouth.

I've made several bottom dentures. Each one fits slightly different. I experimented and made some dentures with less plastic and some with more plastic. I carry four dentures in my pocket, of slightly different sizes. Before I eat I choose the denture that feels the most comfortable in my mouth, at that time.

I've also been able to make an upper denture but I have no need for it yet, so I don't use it. I just wanted to experiment and see if it was possible and if they would stay in place.

Prior to this, I had paid about $1200 each for three plastic, flexible dentures. Two of them broke while I was brushing them with a tooth brush! These homemade dentures are almost unbreakable. I can drill them, hammer them and bend them without damaging them. And... each one costs me less than $1.00

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)