CureZone   Log On   Join
Hard breast lump that doesn’t feel like it moves

tanjac Views: 318
Published: 3 y

Hard breast lump that doesn’t feel like it moves

Hello, I am new here. I’ve read a lot of post and am looking for more help and/or advice. I had recently been told back in January or February that I have fibrocystic breast. I have a lump in my right breast close to the nipple that feels hard and it doesn’t feel like it moves. I was given a mammogram and ultrasound and the results said it’s probably benign. I was referred to a general surgeon who stated he felt is was 99 point something percent it was benign. He’d have me come back in six months. In May my nipple on the right breast started going inward. I googled and it scared me. I went back to the surgeon who said he run additional test. He sent me to get another ultrasound for mammogram. The results again say probably benign. He had me get a mri as well. His assistant called saying he recommends I get a biopsy because he is not sure what the lump is. I’m scared or getting the biopsy just due to the fact they leave the titanium clips inside. Can anyone offer any advice and/or help?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)