CureZone   Log On   Join
Catclaw, teatree and echinacea saved me a lot of pain (and death?)

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

lao Views: 588
Published: 3 y

Catclaw, teatree and echinacea saved me a lot of pain (and death?)

Hi, just want to let you people know of three great natural remedies for Covid.
In my life I was fairly prone to contract the flu, and likewise Covid. Had it in March '20, and the english strain this spring.
Both times these remedies saved me from getting sicker.

Last year i had low fever and a lot of fatigue for a month, then when a burning began in my chest i got spooked and started inhaling teatree, (i hold the bottle under my nose and inhale, i'm careful not to get the oil on my skin or in my nose as it is very strong).
I have read that the lungs fill up with a fungus which is everpresent through our lives, but which grows unchecked under covid. This fungus blocks intake of air and cause death. https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion/article/3135062/black-fungus-and-covid-19-india-warning-next-health-disaster

Teatree is the best remedy for fungus.

The second time was more sever, first day began with zero energy plus awful headache and fever, i actually though death would be a welcome relief. Then i chewed some catclaw and kept it in my mouth for 20 minutes (because i had no energy to stand up and make a tea) and after 30-60 minutes my headache went away. This was wonderful!
Strong fever persisted for one week every night, but i had never headache again and was not afraid.

My wife had similar strong benficial reaction to the catsclaw. She was feeling really bad, suffering through the night, organ aches, headache, fever ect, then improved alot and was able to sleep after i made her a catclaw tea (seeping the shredded bark in hot water for 10 minutes).

If the throat is sore, one can also take ONE (only) drop of teatree, keep it in the mouth, and spit out after 10 minutes. But do not swallow the teatree as it kill our beneficial bacteria-flora in our guts (which build a bunch of useful stuff for the body's construction of proteins ect).

Echinaces is just generally boosting the immunitaire system.

Best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)