CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad Breath/Body Odour

Dr Saphira Views: 115
Published: 3 y

Bad Breath/Body Odour

Hello guys my name is Saphira im from Milan Italy and im here to help you. For this wich have serious problems with bad breath from Mouth/ nose and Body Odor I wanna let you know that I’ve deal with this for about 4 years and only after the Four year of study and collaborations with best doctors in Italy We was able to know the reason and how to cure it. In this 4 horrible years I checked every part of my self thought laboratories to know exactly were was the problem and what is the best treatament for it,I’ve been read a lot of books and information about this condition in many languages and I can promis you,u can be normal again and live a happy life! I was sitting in my house,playing games going out 1 2 times in 1 YEAR because the fear I had to meet the people and stay close to them . I know exactly what u going from. I’m working at McDonald right now I have a lot of friends and my life is finally back ! Is so good to go out and be urself !

- If you wanna know more,write me at saphiramilano @ yahoo . com
- The price for all treatament is 50 EURO,I will follow you from the first day until the end with fast answers to all ur questions.
-Before The Treatament Start I will take care of you reading all the test and treataments u did ,I will make u few questions about the odour and already from there I promise you,I will be able to know what’s the real Reason of all of this horrible condition.

If you are bored to spend money for nothing,to see useless doctors wich don’t give a damn,just email me and let’s do it.
Disclaimer: im really sorry if im asking money to help you,but I wanna let you know that I’ve spended a lot of time and money to study this , I will give u all my time so I think the price is honest. GoodBless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)