CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush success story

nsw7 Views: 1,393
Published: 3 y

Liver flush success story

Hi all,

Just wanted to post a quick success story from the Liver Flush just performed this past weekend.

This was my 5th flush, and only the 2nd which produced stones. This particular flush I followed EXACTLY as per Andreas instructions, and even did all of the little extras that could possibly contribute. I know stones aren't necessarily the only indication of success, however after passing all of these stones, I felt a huge physical improvement that cannot be attributed to any sort of placebo.

Since the last 2 less successful (lack of stones) flushes, I have had stronger build-up of pressure between my right shoulder blade and my spine. Also a dull ache. This is ~80% better, and barely noticeable since this huge release of stones. I also feel less pressure on other spots that I typically feel to the right side of my spine, like my atlas vertebra. I released something like ~300 stones - I'd guess - and ~40 were marble-sized. Also much less indigestion and gas on eating these past few days.

This was the protocol i followed:

-ate vegan for the week (i typically eat chicken a 2/3x / week when not flushing)
-sipped malic acid (1 tsp) in a glass of water all throughout each day of the week - evenly dispersed away from meals
-2 or 3 tbsp of fresh squeezed lemon juice 30 mins before breakfast
-2 cups of chamomille tea each day
- coffee enema at 2pm or so of the day of the fast/flush (in between 2 salt water enemas); the theory being to get the liver more activated and ready
-soaked cloth in castor oil on liver during 30 minutes of rest after drinking mixture
-used ~2 tbsp of lightly ozonated olive oil as part of the oil/citrus mix (normally i don't use ozonated oil)

I made sure my malic acid particularly was regimented throughout each day. I'm not sure if it was the morning lemon juice, the coffee enema, the ozonated olive oil or the castor oil cloth that made this such a strong flush, however I will be doing all of these in 2-3 weeks and expect the same success.

Oh, and I made sure to be super hydrated throughout the whole week, especially days 6-7. Looking back to the last 2 which produced no stones, I barely drank any water and was likely dehydrated.

Hope this helps someone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)