CureZone   Log On   Join
Systemic Candida antifungals Itraconazole and Terbinafine combination dosage

Views: 255
Published: 3 years ago

Systemic Candida antifungals Itraconazole and Terbinafine combination dosage

I have had Nystatin for 45 days, then Fluconazole for 40 days, and Ketoconazole for 30 days without much success in clearing the candida. Now I am looking to try combination therapy of Itraconazole and Terbinafine together. I searched the net for dosage and found a paper on Pubmed that compares the efficacy of a variety of protocols including the combination of the two together with Terbinafine 250mg and Itraconazole 200mg once a day. I suspect that for me the dosage level of Terbinafine 250mg and Itraconazole 200mg once a day may not be enough in resolving the systemic candida infection. I am looking to try the double dose by having it twice a day. I wonder if anyone tried that and would like to know their experiences or if they know of a published paper about that. I would highly appreciate your contribution towards this.

Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)