CureZone   Log On   Join
Pineal Gland Cyst

adampfeiler Views: 345
Published: 3 y

Pineal Gland Cyst

I have no idea if I am posting this in the correct place, I apologize if it doesn't belong in this forum. Back in April 2020 I was diagnosed with a Pineal Gland Cyst. At the beginning of January 2020 I had started to have debilitating symptoms. I would get very light headed, feel like I was about to pass out. I would get extreme pressure in my left ear. I felt like I had difficultly breathing, trouble concentrating, and it would sometimes feel like my heart was beating weird, I also have some issues with my vision and pressure on my eyes. I have seen many doctors and finally I had an MRI done and they found the pineal cyst. Most of my doctors think the cyst finding is purely incidental and they don't think this cyst is contributing to any of my symptoms, yet they can't seem to find anything else wrong with me. I also have been having trouble exercising, I can only walk at about 4 mph for a half hour and anything longer than that I feel like it becomes hard to breathe and start to feel light headed. I am a 25 yo male, approx. 135 lbs. Is there anyone familiar with these types of brain cysts that can help?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)