CureZone   Log On   Join
please help me, please.

Bossbitch73 Views: 330
Published: 4 y

please help me, please.

All this started about 4 months ago with a rash on my upper thighs. The rash was itchy and after a few weeks it began to spread to my stomach then my chest. I went to the doctor and was told I had scabies. I treated myself with the permethrin cream twice with no help. A few weeks later I began having other symptoms. My eyes began to water all the time, vision was blurred, my mouth had a burning sensation, my throat felt tight and my chest burned inside. I was still itching. I went to 2 different ER for them to tell me I had a rash. A month ago I go back to the doctor, once again it's scabies so I treated 2 more times. I bagged everything, washed bedding, clothes and towels daily for 2 months. It got worse. 2 weeks ago I went to a dermatologist only to be told I have Neuropathic Itch and was prescribed Neurotin. I have what I think is flukes coming from my stomach up into my mouth everytime I eat something. I pick them out of my teeth with a toothpick. My throat tighten up and feels like something is stuck in my throat. I now have what looks like worms in my poop and clear worm like things in my urine. I have unexplained bruising, gas and stomach cramps and bloating. It's getting to be too much to handle. I feel like I'm going crazy. My family thinks I'm crazy, the doctors think I'm on drugs. I feel like I'm gonna loose my mind here if I don't figure out what's wrong with me. A few days ago my body started welting up and can feel and see something moving under my skin. I have welts and nodules on my legs and in the underside of my upper arms.

Can anyone help me and tell me what it could be?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)