CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Right Yoga Poses – Benefits Behind The Twists

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
hith Views: 439
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,424,525

Re: Right Yoga Poses – Benefits Behind The Twists

Twists are one of the postures of yoga asanas. They are beneficial in many ways. They help to improve the motion of the spinal cord. It also gives stretching to the muscles of the body. Twisting posture involves moving the shoulder girdles to face in the opposite direction. There are different twist postures that target other parts of the body and provide immense health benefits to it. I am a fan of the twists postures in yoga as I have now been doing it for a year. I started with this when I was suffering from severe digestion problems. Along with medications, I was also asked to practise yoga for better and fast relief. 

Practising yoga twists has a lot of benefits and advantages.

Let’s discuss some of them below.

1. One of the most effective advantages of practising twist yoga is that it helps in improving the digestive system. It increases the blood circulation in the organs and promotes better digestion of the food. Such asanas with twists will help in providing relief from constipation and bloating.

2. As the machine needs lubricant to work. Similarly, the body also requires lubricant to work efficiently. With use, the muscles and spines become stiff. So, practising twist yoga helps in keeping the spinal tissues and nerves relaxed and mobile. 

3. Practising twist postures in yoga also help to relieve stress and anxiety. These postures help in cleaning out all the negativity and tension from the mind and relaxes it. It opens up the chest, shoulders and back, which decreases the feeling of anxiety and calms the breath.

4. Practising twist yoga will help in releasing the toxins out of the body and supply new blood into the organs. The posture will cut off the oxygen for a while, and when we inhale, it will bring back a fresh dose of oxygen into the body which will increase the circulation of the blood in the organs. This helps in detoxifying the body. It removes all the impurities from the body.

5. Practising twists in yoga help to strengthen the muscles and provides relief from back pain. We mostly develop back problem because of our irregular routine and practices. Doing yoga with twists will stretch and strengthen the muscles to the core.

6. Practising twist yoga also helps in reducing abdominal fat and losing weight. It cuts excessive fat and shapes the body.

7. Twist yoga asanas like parvatasna, Ardhamatsyendrasana and Konasana are quite beneficial. 

Twists postures are quite beneficial and should be practised for improving the overall health of the body. There are different yoga asanas which involve twists and help you relieve your stress and anxiety. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)