CureZone   Log On   Join
banana tree for corona virus coughing

Piedro Views: 261
Published: 4 y

banana tree for corona virus coughing

Banana tree is very helpfull to eliminate faster the cough from coronavirus. The banana flower can be use as tea. The steem from the tree. can be juice using the omega juicer. There is a lot of information online and studies done about banana tree. It is very hellpful in the process of healing from tuberculosis. It also have a lot of other benefits including cancer. It is very cheap and easy to get in the United States you can buy the flowers and sometimes pieces of the tree at your local Indian groceries store. I chopp a banana flower and boil it, these last 3 to 4 days. I also drink a pproximately 4 inches of banana steem from the tree (juice) every morning.  

Since I am not a doctor, please do your research if you consider to use the benefits of banana tree to help with bronchitis and pneumonia treatments. 

Piedro 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)