CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded I Couldn't Resist

rainy 8 Views: 90
Published: 4 y

I Couldn't Resist

I wasn't going to do this, but this one is so good that I could not resist. For those of you who don't know she is speaking about the benefits of speaking in tongues to God and not the kind that Vekky described in her post. Vekky described Paul's instruction about speaking in tongues in a gathering. This kind needs to have an interpreter so that all can benefit. This kind is not speaking in tongues to God, but to a group of people.

The term "Prayer Language" is not used in the Bible, but speaking in tongues to God is. Talking to God is considered prayer. That is why some have come up with the term "Prayer Language".

I thought I would give this brief explanation for those who are able to receive it. I know many don't and I don't plan on debating it either.

This is a motivating video for those who want this kind of motivation. I could really relate to her experience when she described the time the Lord wanted her to pray in tongues and she disobeyed. She thought she could pray later as she was busy with something else at the time. She later got the call that her father had passed away. What if she had obeyed? What would the outcome have been?

God has woke me up in the night many times to pray in tongues. Since I don't know what I am praying about I can't see the urgency that He can. One time He woke me up and wanted me to pray in tongues. I had a heavy day at work the next day so I disobeyed God and went back to sleep. When morning came I got the call. Someone very dear to me was seriously ill and had gone to the hospital. The person went through a lot even though she didn't die at that time. I don't think she ever regained the same level of health again. I wonder what the outcome would have been for her if I would have obeyed God and got up to pray. Disobedience to God is a horrible thing and comes with a heavy price. I will have to live with this experience for the rest of my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)