CureZone   Log On   Join
Unknown worm parasite from Africa. Please help

Sumofone Views: 415
Published: 4 y

Unknown worm parasite from Africa. Please help

I went to Africa back in nov 2019. During my stay there I ended up having serious diarrhea one night and it felt like my whole colon was completely emptied in seconds. The pain was intense but subsided After a few minutes.

A month after getting back home I noticed while sitting at the computer that I had a weird wriggling feeling and decided to investigate cuz it was annoying. I found a little worm about 7cm long and skinny. It was moving around and scared me so much.

I went to the pharmacy the next day and they told me it could be pinworms and it’s an easy fix, just clean house good, clean clothes and sheets after one use, wash hands often and always before eating (obviously). She gave me mabendazole and it helped for about 48 hours, and then the symptoms slowing came back again, so I took the 2nd dose early.

Didn’t work. I have since tried albendazole, ivermectin, biltricide, pyrantel, D.E., Wormwood , Black-Walnut hulls, probiotics, enemas with apple cider vinegar, oral apple cider vinegar with water, etc....
this has been an ongoing issue and it has given me very dry skin that doesn’t heal even with prescription eczema creams.

Other notable symptoms: foul taste in mouth especially after flossing. The taste can even come after drinking or eating randomly in the day. Never happened before this problem, and I keep good oral hygiene.

The doctors didn’t believe me until I showed them a video of the little fkers popping in and out of my anus at night. Idk what to do and would like any help.

Stool test came back negative ofc

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)