CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Acts 1:6 prove that ethnic Israel has a future as a nation based on physical descent?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

trapper/kcmo Views: 530
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,431,507

Re: Does Acts 1:6 prove that ethnic Israel has a future as a nation based on physical descent?

for those unfamiliar with the line of cain.

Genesis 4

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. 17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city

20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.

21 And his brother’s name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubal-cain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron:

23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. 24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

so you have cain, who was unable to please god with his agriculture and plowing fields. then you have cities. tent (dwelling) makers. cattle ranchers. metal workers. musical instruments. and of course, revenge and being your own god. people will defend most if not all of these things, even so-called believers. but thats not gods point of view. thats not what he put people here for.

Deuteronomy 4:25
When thou shalt beget children, and children’s children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the Lord thy God, to provoke him to anger:

christians in their fathomless ignorance do just the opposite of gods law, not thinking for one secand that hey, maybe thats a true reflection of the personality of the almighty. no wonder there are none righteous. there are none hardly conscious.

same with the hebrews.

Psalm 106:38-40 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

and shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters,
whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan:
and the land was polluted with blood.
Thus were they defiled with their own works,
and went a whoring with their own inventions.

Therefore was the wrath of the Lord kindled against his people,
insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.

thinking themselves so clever, and yet taking advantage of the fathers bountiful mercies.

Ecclesiastes 7:29
Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

so, think of all the excuses you want. man has never pleased god with his technology. it has always been devised and intended to benefit and please MAN.

Psalm 10:2
The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.

Psalm 21:11
For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.

Psalm 33:10
The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.

Psalm 37:7
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Psalm 140:8
Grant not, O Lord, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; lest they exalt themselves. Selah.

Proverbs 1:31
Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

Proverbs 12:2
A good man obtaineth favour of the Lord: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn.

enough? i dont think so.

Proverbs 19:21
There are many devices in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand.

god sees the heart and is never fooled by anyone.

Ecclesiastes 9:10
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

enjoy it while you can. the future is NOT in mans technology, be it physical or mental.

Proverbs 14:12
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

i see this in christianity constantly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)