CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a little more insight on the heresy of antinomianism.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

rpappraiser1 Views: 497
Published: 4 y

This is a reply to # 2,430,382

Re: a little more insight on the heresy of antinomianism.

Yes, the more I pray and do biblical meditation, the more I realize these biblical guidelines is all part of protecting us from evil while becoming more love. Love towards others. Truly being a disciple by our love. Setting that example and seeking righteousness is the only way. As the creator molds us, I have found it is to truly bring me back to the lake like Christ had in his heart. The love for God and the love of tour neighbor. Legalism is not the answer. Without heart, obeying the father means nothing. As God lays his on my heart daily,, this is what it is all about. This does not mean condoning or supporting something evil, but preaching hell and dam nation will take one nowhere. I so encourage others to pray for a God to show me the truth, As I read the Bible, it is clear the information is to be applied by our behavior. Lately when praying, God laid on my heart where one spends their time and energy is their priority. Words mean nothing. For those seeking to be closer to God, they will be the few who grapple and apply this info to their life. Being thirsty for wisdom and knowledge while doing what a God wants is important, Awhile back when meditating, I was shown why bother with Christ and God if you are not seeking to be that disciple thru ones thoughts, actions and words. As God has led me to knowledge, one needs to understand the heart also has a little brain. It has memory, thinks and communicates with the subconscious. The Science is there if one searches the heart mind. The hearts memory must also be reknewed. Many times people will believe they have forgiven someone, yet when their triggered, the anger or resentment shows its tone, it can be in your tone. Learning how to renew the heart in addition to what we think of as the brain is deep. People automatically think their brain is 5eir mind, but the heart talks more to the brain more than others know. The heart contains what is equivalent to brain cells. Expand your thinking I advise others. I didn’t believe in the God of Abraham. I prayed for 13 years for God to reveal himself and then had many biblical experiences leading me to the father. Ideally, we should seek being like a Christ. If you so want the truth, a God will reveal many things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (2)