CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What no one wants to understand is that there is a truth that no one wants to be true.

Views: 892
Published: 5 y

This is a reply to # 2,428,732

Re: What no one wants to understand is that there is a truth that no one wants to be true.

A, This is not a debate forum,
B, I believe in God's Holy Bible.
C, You've come into MY posting and accused me of delusion, what a lot of Your Opinion stuffed into my posting...
D, No it is not my duty to correct You or anyone else who misleads the brethren..
E, There is so much misleading it is impossible for me to correct everyone, there simply is not enough time or years in a persons life for me to do that...
F, It would be a waste of time to debate in a Biblical forum talking alternatives, however I believe you did not intentionally mean to draw people to my good posting on here.
G, I can only offer Guidance on here it is up to God alone to encourage people to seek the truth for themselves.
H, All I can do is post guidance and it is up to people to ask God to open their eyes to the truth. I can point people in the right direction and then it is up to them to seek God for themselves.
I To waste my time debating useless debates will only cause me less time in seeking what God really wants me to do and it ain't wasting my time on useless debates, that is why I am posting in this forum, The Biblical Forum.
J. BTW thanks for bringing me back, I was not going to post anymore for a good while on here, I had decided to leave the forums but now I have posted it feels Good, perhaps God wanted you to bring me back to keep posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKSppoYF9Yg

God Is Here... He is Here....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)