CureZone   Log On   Join
my experiences with microwave transmissions

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

markoff Views: 637
Published: 5 y

my experiences with microwave transmissions

Greetings all,

I am new to the forum and wanted to share my experiences with microwave transmissions and the way they have impacted my health.

For a long time I was aware that my quality of life was in decline. I thought it was an inevitable result of aging but as it got worse I began to question my assumptions and look for another cause. I was fairly miserable all the time. My mind was always in a fog, I was having memory problems. I would wake up from 10 hours in bed feeling more tired than I had been when I went to sleep and it would take me 20 minutes to get out of bed, but at the same time I would wake up for no apparent reason many times each night feeling wide awake and have trouble going back to sleep. Those who were present when I slept would tell me that I frequently came awake with a gasp, sitting up looking alarmed. At the time it felt like I had stopped breathing during my sleep .. I found that these were common symptoms of sleep apnea.

I didn't have the funds to go to a doctor and had no insurance so I couldn't explore the various treatments for sleep apnea. Having found something I couldn't do I asked myself, "So, what can I do?" and proceeded to do what I could to improve my health. I installed a reverse osmosis water filter, I installed a top quality air filter, and I started trying to restrict my diet to only organic food as much as possible. While I am certain that the clean water, air, and cleaner food were beneficial to my health I was essentially still miserable. Clearly I had not yet found the real source of my ill health.

The breakthrough for me came after my lady got me a device called an accoustimeter which senses microwave transmissions and emits sounds in real time in response. It didn't take long for me to notice that as the accoustimeter was making it's sounds some of the muscles in my body were spasming in synch with it and therefore with the microwave transmissions. I had felt these muscle spasms before and just dismissed them not giving them much thought. Now I knew they were being caused my microwave transmissions so it finally occurred to me that microwave emitting devices can affect the body. My first thought was that if they can cause my muscles to spasm then perhaps that spasming muscle could be waking me up which seems ridiculous to me now but this is what led me to start looking into the health effects of microwave transmissions. I was amazed to find that microwaves can cause such a long and varied list of symptoms in people ... many of which I had already noticed in myself. So, clearly I needed to find some way to shield myself from microwave transmissions as much as possible. There are a lot of ways to do this but I didn't want to sink a ton of money into shielding until I had tested the concept and found it to be effective. What I did was to build myself a faraday cage. I had some wood left over from old projects and I bought some metal screen (I think it was aluminum - the same you would use to screen in your porch or a window - so long as it is metal screen it should work - it was 3 feet by 100 feet and cost around 60$ + shipping). Using these materials I fashioned for myself a 3 dimensional cube of screen around my bed so that there was no direction that was not covered, I had the metal screen shielding from transmissions coming from below me, above me, to my left, right, front and back ... the same shape as six-sided dice. Once completed, the accoustimeter confirmed that the levels of microwave transmissions within the faraday cage had been reduced by over 90%.

The first night I slept within the faraday cage was like time travel. I slept 10 hours straight through without waking up once. It felt like time travel ... all of a sudden it was late morning and I was climbing out of bed feeling refreshed and rested for the first time in years. Clearly I had my proof of concept. If any of my story sounds familiar to you, you may want to build yourself a faraday cage as well ... it's cheap and it may improve your health and restore your quality of life.

Having established that microwave transmissions were the cause of my misery I began to explore various ways to shield myself from them. I didn't have the funds to explore many of the options that are available so I don't have much to share with you in this regard but what I was able to learn is that one metal screen is not the same as another. Screen with larger gaps between the wires in the screen don't work as well as screen with smaller gaps. A second layer of screen will improve the shielding within the faraday cage so long as the additional layer of screen covers all 6 sides of the cage. Applying a second layer of screen to less than all 6 sides had no discernible effect.

So far I have no shielding when I am not in bed, but I may change this. I am EXTREMELY uncomfortable on planes, trains and buses currently because of the microwaves transmissions coming from people's phones or from the WIFI transmitter on top of the plane. Trains and buses are hopeless for me ... I cannot improve anything for myself there, but on planes I can and do make sure to get a seat either at the back or at the front of the plane because the wifi transmitter is usually in the middle of the plane .... about where the wings are but on top of the fuselage. I have tested the levels of the transmitter the airlines are using and it is LOUD ... I was walking from the back of the plane forward with my new microwave transmission detector, the HF-35C from gigahertz solutions turned on. The meter did the digital equivalent of "burying the needle" before I even reached the middle of the plane where the transmitter was. It threw an error .... the transmission levels were so high it caused the meter to fail. I had to turn it off and then turn it on again to get it to work again. Transmission levels decrease as an inverse square of the distance to the transmitter, which means that every time you double the distance from the transmitter the transmission levels at that distance go down by a factor of 4. The best seats for me are either in first class or in the first to last row at the back of the plane. If I find myself seated anywhere near the wings I know I will be miserable the entire flight ... being so close to the transmitter will cause one of my legs to be constantly wanting to move around (restless leg syndrome?) and the rest of my body will be feeling uncomfortable too ... it feels like I am constantly getting ready to yawn but can never get there ... if I do actually yawn it won't provide any of the relief of a regular yawn ... the feeling that I need to yawn will still be there. I know this may sound trivial to some who read this, but it can get really uncomfortable on long flights and after a while it takes a lot of willpower to avoid constantly squirming in your seat ... a necessity given the level of fear present during air travel these days. It would be really unwise to appear too agitated or uneasy during a flight.

This is already too long so I will wrap this up by saying that the absense of links in this message is entirely intentional. I don't want people to think I am trying to make money when I refer to specific products I have used. I do not have any financial interest in the products and/or companies I mention above. I only mentioned specific product names because there are a lot of other products available the purport to offer similar functionality but do not work nearly as well. If I wanted to help people I had to provide some specifics. I hope the lack of any links will lessen the suspicion people have that I am posting this to make money. Both meters I mentioned can be found using a google search and bought from many different vendors. Having provided no link directing you to any particular vendor I hope the information I have posted above will be seen for what it is ... my attempt to share with others that which worked for me.

Ciao for now,

markoff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (5)