CureZone   Log On   Join
Awful Fatigue and stranger Symptoms .

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
idk123 Views: 2,428
Published: 5 years ago

Awful Fatigue and stranger Symptoms .

I am not sure really where to post my problem , but I have try somewhere first.

So I have had this issue intermittently for 4 years now. Its a feeling of fatigue ,lost of zest for life , leaves me completely incapacitated from doing any work or fun stuff , just want to lay down . When this comes on it is extremely difficult to accomplish anything. When it is really bad I have these other symptoms .Those symptoms are a strange rash on the inner thighs that just seems to stay around forever and then one day when you realize you have been feeling better its completely gone. 2) When the fatigue is bad and I go to sleep for the night my heart rate jumps strangely . Oh and when Im in that state , going in to the sun is sickening , though I love the sun and usually thrive in the heat and sun but when that fatigue happens I feel horrible in the sun and heat and i live in South Florida . And maybe not lastly , Superfood supplements and Probiotic supplements then make me extremely sick. Oh , can't leave this out , it all seemed to start about a year after I moved to this place and I see that the electric meters for several units are backed up right next to my kitchen window. Though I am hardly in there perhaps it is causing something in me internally .

ANYONE have any thoughts ?

Thank you so very much for any help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.057 sec, (1)