CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hsv eradication website

parazapper Views: 1,513
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,426,878

Re: hsv eradication website

Herpes cold sores

I may blog about this later but just wanted to comment here about why I think that herpes simplex would be a good study for the zapper.

Since childhood, I had problems with cold sores and oral herpes outbreaks. These continued up until about the year 2001, just after I started zapping.

I realized the other day, when reading another post that I have not had a herpes outbreak or cold sore since the time that I started zapping and that was 19 years ago!

Amazing.

However, if it should happen again, I will bring out the zapper and zap away, being absolutely thrilled at going almost 20 years without an outbreak

While herpes and cold sores may be a good place to start, I have also heard from others that if used at the first symptoms, it can also stop things such as shingles.

This is in addition to the amazing reduction of the number and extent of colds and flu as well as many other things.

I am disappointed though: Especially that there are 59000 each year that die from 100 percent mortality from rabies, mostly children in third world countries. Yet, they have never tried a ParaZapper as far as I know.

Would it not be a blessing if they tried and finally came to the realization that this stuff actually works?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)