CureZone   Log On   Join
How to Prepare Urine Before Drinking or Bathing in it

Mike Gish Views: 619
Published: 5 y

How to Prepare Urine Before Drinking or Bathing in it

Here's a link to my first article about urine therapy protocols that I suggest reading before (or after)this one. It explains a lot for those who are relatively new to the process. Link: https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2377523#i

All raw foods have absorption inhibitors and urine is no exception. Urine is loaded with nutrients, but their absorption is largely blocked unless you pre-treat the urine properly. Absorption inhibitors are gotten rid of by heat, but you don't want to use too much or you'll destroy the very nutrients you're trying to receive.

The way I do it is, I put the urine I want to drink or bathe in, in a dish and put it on a hot plate (or stove)at temperature. Then I start stirring it with my fingers (always touching the bottom of the dish) until the surface of the dish starts getting hot. I remove it from the heating surface and keep stirring until I think the urine is 110 degrees (nice and warm, but not quite hot, test it with your wrist). Then I either pour it into a glass (to drink) or bathe from the dish.

I've been bathing in and drinking my urine for over 3yrs with terrific results and don't see myself ever quitting. I'm 70 and do a 12hr full-body, Multi-directional, Variable-resistance weightlifting routine that takes me three days to complete, working every other day. On the days in between, I do dead tree work, cutting down dead trees, chopping them into manageable pieces, digging out the stumps (all with non-powered hand tools, ax, saw, shovel, and rake). Then I drag everything across 2 acres in a hand-pulled cart where I store it.

The reason I mention all that is, I believe drinking and bathing in your own urine helps support an active lifestyle. My lifestyle is the performance standard by which I judge everything I consume.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)