CureZone   Log On   Join
My treatment protocol for SIBO, IBS and CFS

dh2909 Views: 1,063
Published: 5 y

My treatment protocol for SIBO, IBS and CFS

Today I started my treatment protocol. I will document my daily progress, using three key markers. I will use a percentage for how my DIGESTION, ENERGY and general HAPPINESS are on a day to day basis. All consistently above 90% is the target. I will also provide a brief description of what the day entailed.

Once my protocol is complete, I will provide a graph of my day to day progress to give an overall view of how I have progressed through my treatment.

I look forward to reading your comments. Please comment if you are currently on a protocol of your own and how you are progressing.

I feel it is important to note that I have been on a low FODMAP diet for two weeks before starting this protocol. The low FODMAP diet has increased my Digestion, Energy and general Happiness by around 15%.

Visit my blog for full details on my treatment protocol

Supplements I am using.
Support:

• Betaine HCL
  • Digestive Enzymes
  • Bile
  • Vitamin C
    Active
  • Biofilm Defence
  • Allicin
  • Oregano Oil
  • Berberine
  • Wormwood
  • Olive Leaf Extract
  • Pau D’arco
  • Diatomaceous earth

Day 1
Todays Foods:
Sweet Potato
Turkey
Cheese
Blueberries
Orange
Butter

Notes:
I have felt bloated and had some gas today. I have also been burping following meals. The bloating and gas could be due to poor diet choices and alcohol over the weekend.

I felt anxious at times with butterflies in my stomach. I attribute this to too much cheese as cheese has caused it before. I ate cheese over the weekend and today. From now on, I will only include a small amount of goats cheese.

I, unfortunately, ran out of sweet potato for my evening meal and the supermarket did not have any in stock. I had to substitute with white potato which will be on tomorrows food list.

I also forgot to do my morning meditation. I will start tonight with 10 minutes of meditation.

Digestion - 60%
Energy - 65%
Happiness - 60%

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)